Apt. 7, Vandeleur Mews, Ennis Road, Limerick V94 X995
Vandeleur Mews is a low-density development which is located only meters from Limerick City centre off the highly desirable Ennis Road. No. 7 Vandeleur Mews is a first floor apartment (with lift) and will make an ideal purchase for those young professionals seeking a stylish City centre pad or for those hoping to downsize to a secure convenient and maintenance free apartment which boasts a location second to none.
This well managed development offers a secure gated entrance, plenty of off-street parking and a tranquil leafy surrounding. The property is tastefully decorated throughout and is extremely bright and spacious.
- Fantastic sought-after location off The Ennis Road and Limerick City Center’s amenities with 5 minutes’ walk
- Secure electric gated entrance
- No onward chain and legal paperwork prepared for a speedy sale.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- EirCode: V94 X995
- 2bed 2bath first floor apartment
Entrance hall – Two storage cupboards.
Living/kitchen/dining – The living accommodation is open plan and bright & airy. The sleek kitchen comes with plenty of press space and is plumbed for a washing machine, along with dishwasher. The living area is ample in size. Double length patio doors allow an abundance of natural light to fill the living area.
Bed 1 – The master bedroom is a large double room and en suite off.
En suite – The en suite is fully tiles and has an electric shower.
Bed 2 – The second bedroom is also a spacious room with built in wardrobes and en suite off.
Bathroom – The main bathroom is tiled from floor to ceiling and has a bath, shower, whb and wc.
Viewing by appointment
- walking distance of City Centre
- John F. Kennedy School
- Ard Scoil Ris Secondary School
- St. Camilus Hospital
- Mid West Maternity Hospital
B3 – whats this?