98 Ard Aulín, Mungret, Limerick
Michael Roberts Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this 2 bed end of terraced house in the highly sought after Mungret/Raheen area. Ard Aulin is situated in an excellent location in close proximity of a host of amenities such as The Crescent Shopping Centre, The University Hospital, Crescent College Comprehensive and Raheen Business Park which is home to some Multi-Nationals such as Regeneron, Dell and Vistakon along with being easily accessible to the N69 and N18.
No. 98 is the perfect home for first time buyers & young professionals looking to step onto the property ladder or would suit buy to let investors alike. It could also be a wonderful downsize option. This property comes to the market in turnkey condition and viewing comes highly recommended.
- Eir-Code: V94 YE9H
- 2 bed/2bath end of terraced house
- Superb location in close proximity to a host of amenities.
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double Glazed Windows.
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Family Home/Investment Property.
- Off Street parking.
- easily access to the N69 and N18 (national routes).
Entrance hall – Bright and inviting entrance hall with guest wc off
Living room/ kitchen/ dining – 4.8m x 6.6m – The living/ kitchen is open plan and South facing patio doors flood the living area with natural sunlight. Buttermilk contemporary styled fitted kitchen units with tiled splash-back and is plumbed for a washing machine.
Guest wc –
Bed 1 – 4.8m x 3m- This is a double bedroom which is located to the rear of the property and has built in wardrobes.
Bed 2 – 4.2m x 2.7m – Another double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom – 2.4m x 1.9m – Comes with a shower, whb and wc
Garden – south facing garden with patio area and block boundary walls. Off street parking to the front of the property
Viewing by appointment
- Crescent Shopping Centre
- Crescent Comprehensive College
- Raheen Business Park which is home to some Multi-Nationals such as Regeneron, Dell and Vistakon
- University Hospital Limerick
C1 – whats this?