95 Cragaun, Fr. Russell Road, Limerick V94 DX5Y
A beautifully presented and well-proportioned four bed property which benefits from standing on a corner site with South/West facing rear garden. The property is nicely positioned at the end of a quiet cul de sac, is tastefully decorated throughout and is in turnkey condition.
A real find for those seeking a spacious property in such close proximity to a host of amenities such as the University Hospital, Raheen Business Park which is home to a number of Multi-Nationals such as Analog Devices, Regeneron & Dell. There is also a number of excellent Primary & Secondary Schools on its doorstep.
- Eir-Code: V94 DX5Y
- Fantastic sought after location off the Father Russell Road and within close proximity to Raheen Business Park and The University Hospital
- Bright and spacious living accommodation with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 reception rooms.
- En suite tiled new in April 2019
- South/West facing rear garden with new patio area.
- French double door leading to patio.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Floor Area: 143.5 m2
Entrance Hall 3.7m x 1.7m – The entrance hall is bright and inviting with solid wood flooring and storage space under the stairs
Living room 4.5m x 3.6m – To the right of the entrance hall is the spacious living room which has a bay window, new stove fire and French doors that lead to dining room
Family room 4.6m x 2.4m – The family room is a good size with wood flooring
Kitchen/dining 7.8m x 3.6m – The kitchen has tiled flooring & splash back and is plumbed for a dish washer. The dining room is large in size and has patio doors which leads to rear patio
Utility room 1.3m x 1.2m – The utility has is plumbed foe a washing machine and dryer. Back door leads to side access
Guest wc – Fully tiled
Bed 1 4.5m x 3.5m – The master bedroom has a bay window, solid wood flooring and en-suite off
En-suite – The en-suite is also tastefully tiled and has an electric shower
Bed 2 – This is a double room with built in wardrobes
Bed 3 4.7m x 2.7m – this bedroom is located over the family room and is a double room with built in wardrobes
Bed 4 2.4m x 2.4m – This is a single room
Bathroom 2.6m 2.3m – The bathroom is tiled from floor to ceiling and has a bath with shower
Garden – The large rear garden is not directly overlooked and has a newly paved patio area. There is a South/West facing aspect. To the front of the property has off street parking and looks over a green area
Viewing by appointment
- Crescent Shopping Centre
- Crescent Comprehensive College
- Raheen Business Park which is home to some Multi-Nationals such as Regeneron, Dell and Vistakon
- University Hospital Limerick
C1 – whats this?