9 Clonmore, Kilteragh, Dooradoyle, Limerick V94 RC2H
Kilteragh is proving to be one of Dooradoyle’s most popular estates for first time buyers and investors alike because of its proximity to local amenities such as The Crescent Shopping Centre, Crescent College and the University Hospital Limerick.
No. 9 Clonmore is presented in excellent condition throughout, has generously proportioned living accommodation and comes to the market chain free and legal paperwork prepared for a speedy sale.There is a large private rear garden with shed and off-street parking to the front for two cars. This is a real must for viewing!
- Eir-Code: V94 RC2H
- Fantastic sought after location in the heart of Dooradoyle and surrounding amenities such as The Crescent shopping Centre, The University Hospital
- Spacious living room and tastefully decorated throughout.
- Gas fired central heating
- No onward chain and legal paperwork prepared for a speedy sale.
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Family Home/Investment Property.
- Private rear garden with large shed.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout.
Entrance hall – The entrance is bright and inviting
Living room – The living room is situated to the right of the entrance hall, it has an attractive gas fire place, decorative coving, and French doors which lead to the dining room.
Kitchen/dining – The kitchen/dining is open plan and is quite spacious. There’s tiled flooring and splash-back, it is plumbed for a washing machine and dishwasher. Also has extra wall cupboard units and recessed lighting. Patio doors which lead to rear garden.
Bed 1 – The master bedroom has double built in wardrobes and an en-suite off. T
he En-suite is tastefully tiled and has an electric shower.
Bed 2 – This is also a double room with built in wardrobes
Bed 3 – The third bedroom is a single room with cupboard space.
Bathroom – The bathroom is large in size and is tiled from floor to ceiling, comes with a bath, shower, whb and wc.
Garden – Larger than average rear garden with block shed and patio area. Off street parking to the front
Viewing by appointment
- Crescent Shopping Centre
- Crescent Comprehensive College
- Raheen Business Park which is home to some Multi-Nationals such as Regeneron, Dell and Vistakon
- University Hospital Limerick
C2 – whats this?