69 Ard Aulin, Mungret, Co. Limerick V94 ETP6
Michael Roberts Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this 3 bed Mid Terraced house in the highly sought after Mungret/Raheen area. Ard Aulin is situated in an excellent location in close proximity of a host of amenities such as The Crescent Shopping Centre, The University Hospital, Crescent College Comprehensive and Raheen Business Park which is home to some Multi-Nationals such as Regeneron, Dell and Vistakon along with being easily accessible to the N69 and N18.
No. 69 is the perfect home for first time buyers & young professionals looking to step onto the property ladder or would suit buy to let investors alike. It could also be a wonderful downsize option. This property comes to the market in turnkey condition and viewing comes highly recommended.
- Eir-Code: V94 ETP6
- 3 bed/3bath terraced house
- Superb location in close proximity to a host of amenities.
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double Glazed Windows.
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Family Home/Investment Property.
- Off Street parking.
- easily access to the N69 and N18 (national routes).
Entrance hall – Bright and inviting entrance hall with guest wc under stairs
Living room – The living room is quite spacious and comes with an open fireplace and French doors which lead to the dining room
Kitchen/dining – Open plan space, contemporary styled fitted kitchen units with tiled splash-back. Sliding patio doors leading to rear garden.
Guest wc –
Bed 1 – This double sized bedroomed is located to the front of the property with a large window looking out onto the communal green area, has fitted wardrobes and also benefits of having an en-suite.
En suite – Tiled floor to ceiling with electric shower.
Bed 2 – Another large double sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
Bed 3 – Single bedroom
Viewing by appointment
- Crescent Shopping Centre
- Crescent Comprehensive College
- Raheen Business Park which is home to some Multi-Nationals such as Regeneron, Dell and Vistakon
- University Hospital Limerick
C1 – whats this?