4 Ard Thomáin, Slí na Manach, Mungret, Raheen, Limerick V94 Y3VN
On entering this beautifully presented and extremely spacious family home, one would be forgiven for thinking that they have just walked into a new show house, this extended property is in pristine condition throughout and is also tastefully decorated, blending bright attractive colour schemes with well-chosen modern furniture.
This detached property was constructed in 2010 with luxurious and comfortable living in mind, with features such as 9ft ceilings, utility room, two reception rooms, three bathrooms, granite stove fireplace and large cobble-lock driveway. A great deal of time and money has been spent in presenting this sensational property we see today.
Sli na Manach is located on the Mungret Road which is within strolling distance of a host of amenities such as Mungret College and its new fantastic park & playground, St. Nessan’s National School, Raheen Business Park and The University Hospital. For those seeking a modern spacious newly constructed property with spacious living accommodation in a sought-after address, then look no further, No. 4 Ard Thomain represents fantastic value and is a must for viewing!
- Prime location which is within strolling distance of a host of amenities included Primary & National Schools and Raheen Business Park
- Spacious living accommodation including 2 reception rooms, utility 4 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Feature floor to ceiling windows allowing for light filled living accommodation.
- Solar panels & PVC double glazed windows.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- EirCode: V94 Y3VN
- Sleek integrated kitchen with breakfast bar and extended sun-room
Entrance hall – 5.9m x 1.8 – Bright and inviting entrance hall with bright tiles and guest wc off. Two sets of cherry-wood French doors lead off the entrance hall, one to the living room and the other to the dining room
Living room – 4.7m x 4.8m – The generously sized living room has a large window that floods the room with natural sunlight, feature book shelving, an attractive granite gas fireplace and covinig
Kitchen/ dining – 6.6mx4.1m – The kitchen/dining is bright and airy with tiled flooring and breakfast bar that separates the dining room. The modern fully integrated kitchen is plumbed for a dishwasher and has recessed lighting,
Sunroom – 3.2m x 3.3m – The sunroom opens up the living room nicely offering extra living space with French doors that lead to the rear garden
Utility – 2×2.1m – Off the kitchen one will find the utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine and dryer. Back door offers side access
Bed 1 – 3.3m x 3.1m – The master bedroom has wall to wall sliderobes and en suite off. Also comes with a large floor to ceiling window
En suite – Tiled from floor to ceiling and comes with electric shower and electric towel rail
Bed 2 – 3.7m x 3m – The second bedroom is also a spacious double room with built in wardrobes
Bed 3 – 3m x 3.6m – Located to the rear of the property, this is a twin room with built in wardrobes
Bed 4 – 3.6m x 3.5m – The fourth bedroom is also a double room with built in wardrobes
Bathroom – 1.8m x 2.5m – The main bathroom comes with a bath, shower, whb and wc
Garden – The property is nicely positioned to the front of the estate. The rear garden shed a patio are and garden shed. There€TM off street parking to the front for two cars
Viewing by appointment
- Mungret College – 1km.
- Mungret Playground – 600m.
- Limerick City Educate Together School – 800m.
- Mungret St. Paul’s GAA Club – 1.1km.
- St. Nessan’s National School – 1.2km.
- Raheen Business Park – 4km.
- University Hospital, Limerick – 2.2km.
- Crescent Shopping Centre – 2.5km.
- Crescent College Comprehensive – 3.2km.
- Limerick City Centre – 5.3km.
C2 – whats this?
BER No: 100483304
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.31 kWh/m2/yr