38 Pine Grove, Raheen, Limerick V94 FFD6
Michael Roberts Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this well-maintained three bed family home which boasts a superb location in the highly sought after neighbourhood of Pine Grove and is within strolling distance of a host of amenities such as The University Hospital, National & Secondary Schools and Raheen Business Park which his home to such Multi-Nationals as Regeneron, Dell and Vistakon.
No. 38 Pine Grove is owner occupied and presented in excellent condition throughout, it comes with deceptively spacious living accommodation, private rear garden and is situated in a quiet part of the estate.
- Eir-Code: V94 FFD6
- Highly sought-after location in the heart of Raheen.
- Within walking distance of a host of amenities such as Th University Hospital, National Schools and Raheen Business Park.
- Oil fired central heating with back boiler.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Nestled at the end of a quiet cul de sac.
- No onward chain and legal paperwork prepared for a speedy sale.
Entrance hall – Naturally light filled inviting entrance hall with feature parquet flooring and under stairs storage cupboard.
Living room – Bright and airy living room with open fireplace, parquet flooring.
Kitchen/dining – Spacious kitchen/dining with tiled floor and patio doors which lead to the rear garden. The buttermilk kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and is plumbed for a washing machine & dryer.
Bed – The master bedroom is a large double sized room with wood flooring.
Bed 2 – The second bedroom is also a spacious double room with timber flooring.
Bed 3 – This is a single room with timber flooring.
Bathroom – The bathroom comes tiled floor to ceiling with stand alone electric shower & wc/whb.
Garden – The rear garden is ample on size and has a patio area . To the front of the property there is off street parking.
Viewing by appointment
- Raheen Business Park – 3.3km.
- University Hospital Limerick – 1.4km
- Crescent Shopping Centre – 2km
- St. Nessan’s National School – 1.8km
- Crescent College Comprehensive – 1.6km
C2 – whats this?