17 Manor Brook, Adare, Co. Limerick V94 9T18
MANOR BROOK, Adare offers charm and beauty of living in one of Ireland’ s most idyllic historic villages, Adare, Co Limerick is as picturesque as it is lively. The exclusivity of being within walking distance from every attraction you could want – such as premium boutiques and exclusive restaurants, to excellent schools, newly-built playground, the Manor Fields, not to mention the world-renowned Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort.
Manor Brook is a development of the highest caliber, combining elegance, spacious living and every convenience on its doorstep. Set within a leafy cul de sac development in the heart of Adare Village, it boasts a serene location that offers strolling distance to a host of amenities while allowing residents to escape to tranquility.
These beautiful A2 rated homes incorporate highly efficient state of art construction materials and the latest in modern technologies that provide for the utmost in cost effective comfort living. A2, PV solar panels for reduced electricity running costs. High levels of roof, wall and floor insulation. On demand ventilation – Aer Haus give reduced running costs from high spec of air-to-water heat pump central heating system units and on-demand ventilation, plus high insulation and air-tightness levels, the are designed to maximise usable space and deliver functional balanced accommodation.
- Fantastic location nestled in the heart of Adare Village and within strolling distance of all local amenities.
- A2 rated homes.
- 40 new homes including 3 bed semi detached, 4 bed semi-detached and 4 bed detached.
- Spacious living accommodation and generous standard specification.
- Air-to-water heat pump central heating system.
- Choice of contemporary kitchens with Island unit and choice of Quartz counter-top.
- Munster Joinery Ecotherm Alu-clad, black exterior and white interior windows – Sonas Sanitary Ware / Eco Range standard as per show house.
40 two-storey homes – Offering both detached and semi-detached.
4 different designs available and sizes ranging from 1,157 square feet, to 2 078 square feet
House type A – The Cedar – 3 bed semi-detached c.1,157sq.ft – €320,000 – more to be released in 2020
House type B – The Ash – 4 bed semi-detached c.1,532sq.ft – €410,000 – €420,000
House type C – The Hawthorn – 4 bed detached c.1,554sq.ft – Sold
House Type D – The Willow – 4 bed detached – c. 2078sq.ft – €650,000
The development is located off the N21 (Newcastle West Road) 500 meters from the Village Centre and Take the first left after leaving the Village approx 200 mtrs passed the School. Follow the Road for 100 meters and the development will be on the right.
The area is truly well-connected! All major routes, national roads and motorways are easily-accessible from MANOR BROOK – including the M7, M20, M18, M24, N21, N69, N21
4 bed semi detached 1,532sq.ft living accommodation comprises of the following –
Entrance hall, Living room, Kitchen/dining, Family room, Utility room, Guest wc, Bed 1, En suite, Bed 2, Bed 3, Bed 4 and Bathroom
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Neighbouring the 5 Star Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort.
- Easily accessible to All major routes, national roads and motorways.
- Close proximity to 4 excellent Primary Schools
- Walking distance to many award winning Restaurants, Cafés and pubs.
- Around the corner from the Manor Field and Playground – a 25 acre community owned amenity.
A2 – whats this?